Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Have To Start Somewhere

Well here goes! First post on my new blog! So this blog will be about many different things. It will be about my geeky side, recipes I have tried, crafts and my drawings. I am always posting things on my facebook but would like to be able to elaborate and share things with the world. I guess I can start by telling ya'll a little about myself. I'm originally from California but have lived in Colorado too. I moved to Tennessee 4 years ago in June. I currently reside in Gallatin, TN with my fiance Allen. We just got engaged in August! On my birthday none the less. We have been together for almost two years now and it has been an adventure since day one. lol! I am into so many geeky things it is ridiculous. TV shows like Doctor Who (love me some David Tennant), Sherlock (don't even get me started on Benedict, yum), Supernatural, Glee, Merlin, Once Upon A Time, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, oh I could go on for days! Movies like Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, oh well you get the idea. I love to read! My nose is usually always in a book. And yes I am a gamer girl! You should see me play, man do I get mad when I lose too! lol! I love to draw, I am always doodling either at work or at home. I will have to post some of the drawings that I have done so far, good and bad. And I may not be the best cook in the world but I am always trying new recipes and techniques to get better at it. Allen would tell you that I am one of the best, and I love him for it! Well I think I will wrap it up for now. Be looking for posts from me in the days to come! Thanks for reading all of my rambling on!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment