Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Monday, September 30, 2013

Some Of My Doodles and Drawings

As I said in my first post I absolutely love to draw. It takes my mind off of things, relaxes me, and calms my nerves. Of course all the things I like to draw are geeky. From superheroes to movies to video games to comics. I've always doodled when I was bored at school or at home or at work.......




And then I wanted to see if I actually took my time, if I could actually be pretty decent at this. The first couple drawings were not that good but it just took some time.


The bleeding Superman symbol from The Death of Superman


The Batman/Superman symbol (no I am not excited about Ben Affleck) I drew this before the movie was even announced and was still a cartoon that I loved when I was younger.


My niece was a huge fan of Jacob from Twilight. And she loved this!

And like I said, as time went one I really took my time and got better. 


The Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts.


The sparrow tattoo from Captain Jack Sparrow's arm.


The Harry Potter initials, a Golden Snitch, and a wand


I drew this for Allen's 26th birthday. He absolutely loved it!


I drew this for my best friend's boyfriend, Vincent, for his birthday. On the back I wrote "To: The Boy Lived Another Year. From: Your Fellow Gryffindors." He is a Gryffindor like me and Allen on Pottermore. My best friend, Amanda, who is a Hufflepuff just stuck her tongue out at us. Lol!


So I drew this for her for her birthday to make up for it. I framed it and everything. 

And then one of my favorite drawings I have done so far......


This always been my favorite frame from a comic book. Superman's cape after he was murdered by Doomsday. I don't like it because Superman was dead but because of how it made me feel when I saw it on the page for the first time. It shocked me because Superman was dead, the one superhero we thought could never be killed, it just jumped off the page at me. I knew I had to attempt to draw it. I am very happy how it turned out. 

Well enough of this for now. I will save my current work in progress for another post. Hope you enjoyed this post. let me know what you think of the drawings and let me know what your favorite one was. 

Going to finish up my episode of Doctor Who and head to bed. Catch ya later!














No comments:

Post a Comment